Divorce is tough, but we are tougher. Our philosophy is family-first. The foundation of our practice is and always has been family law. Over the years, our practice areas have expanded to include trusts and estates, corporate tax, adoption, mediation, entertainment law and more. Our main office is located at The Graham, 217 North Graham Street, in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. We also have additional offices in Rock Hill, South Carolina; Monroe, North Carolina; and in Cornelius, North Carolina.
The Accounting Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Firm Administrator and Client Accounts Manager by managing all administrative aspects of work as well as to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of the office. This position requires an intelligent, flexible, proactive, organized and independent person who will engage in administrative duties and take the bull by the horns.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with entering daily time submissions for attorneys/paralegals
- Assist in editing and sending invoices
- Fix post-edit time sheet invoice binders
- Assist filing once a week for payables
- Scheduling of CLEs for attorneys and paralegals
- Track CLE credits for compliance
Outstanding candidates will also have:
- A minimum of 1-year experience preferred
- Possess excellent communication, organization and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Multi-task: kick ass efficiently and prioritize with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to pinpoint problems and identify solutions
- Be creative
- Know their “why” and understand ours
Excellent benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K with an employer match and paid holidays. The work schedule is as follows: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.