We are a family-focused and family-driven firm. The foundation of our practice is family law; however, our practice areas include trusts and estates, adoption, mediation, and assisted reproductive technology. Our main office at The Graham is located at 217 North Graham Street just minutes from the courthouse in Charlotte, North Carolina. We also have additional offices in Rock Hill, South Carolina; Monroe, North Carolina; and in Cornelius, North Carolina.
- Know their “why” and understand ours
- Kick ass efficiently at their work
- Great attitude and ability.
We are seeking an ambitious Receptionist with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Candidates must be detail oriented and possess excellent writing, communication, organization and computer skills, and be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in QuickBooks a plus.
The general responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Opening and closing the office.
- Run weekly inventories on current supplies.
- Price comparisons for supply orders, as needed.
- Supply orders for the office(s) to include kitchen, bathrooms, and work rooms. Review and accommodate, when appropriate, specific requests for events or staff members.
- Work directly with administration and vendors.
- Answer phones and transfer calls to respective employees.
- Establish phone coverage for lunch hours with support staff.
- Manage confidentiality forms for vendors, etc.
- Run initial consultation check-in process.
- Run payment (monthly invoices, consult fees, etc.)
- Setup of clients in QuickBooks after the initial consultation.
- Create new client file(s) to include facilitating the execution of the fee agreement by respective attorney.
- Create/send welcome letter for client to receive after retaining firm.
- Sort all incoming mail. Ensure mail gets to respective assistant, attorney, employee, or billing department.
- Schedule client and internal meetings for attorneys/staff.
- Manage conference room calendars.
Excellent benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K with an employer match and paid holidays. Work schedule is as follows: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Please fill out the form below.