Sodoma Law is a family law firm with 5 offices across North Carolina and South Carolina. Over the years, our practice areas have expanded to include trusts and estates, corporate, adoption, mediation, entertainment law and more. As our areas of practice grow, so does our footprint across the Carolinas. We are seeking a Family Law Associate Attorney for our office in Rock Hill, South Carolina who can serve clients handling child custody, child support, divorce, domestic violence, and other delicate family law issues. This person can be a recent graduate who sat for the July 2023 Bar Exam or someone with 2 years of litigation experience. Our Family Law Attorneys are intelligent, driven, flexible, tenacious, and proactive leaders who fight for the best outcome for their clients. They are team players, committed to honesty and integrity, and are active participants in internal initiatives and The Sodoma Way.
- Licensed and in good standing with the South Carolina State bar.
- 0-2 years’ Experience working in a law firm. (Family law preferred)
- Demonstrated passion to practice family law.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills specifically in high stress and emotional situations.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while showing empathy to all clients.
Outstanding candidates for this position should be:
- Creative and able to think outside of the box.
- Problem solvers with the ability to identify solutions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness incentive, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, excellent working environment, PTO, and paid holidays.
At Sodoma Law, we have a different way of looking at things. Whether clients need a holistic approach to their case or a gladiator in the courtroom, we serve their needs to get the results they deserve. This kind of advocacy is very special and is the lens through which we do our best work. Candidates who are servant leaders, know their “why” and understand ours: we encourage you to please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.