Divorce is tough, but we are tougher. Our philosophy is family-first. The foundation of our practice is and always has been family law. Over the years, our practice areas have expanded to include trusts and estates, corporate tax, adoption, mediation, entertainment law and more. Our main office is located at The Graham, 217 North Graham Street, in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. We also have additional offices in Rock Hill, South Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina.
The Divorce Concierge is the next point of contact between the law firm and the client after the initial consultation and retainment of legal services. They can provide information about various services that the law firm offers and provides a basic roadmap of next steps in the divorce process. The divorce concierge is responsible for introducing and educating the client about what their role is as a DC and what services they provide. This position requires and intelligent, flexible, proactive, creative, and independent person who will engage in client guidance and coaching.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Offer a 30-minute complimentary consultation with the client
- Offer guidance and coaching in obtaining documents such as bank statements, mortgage agreements, etc.
- Connect client to an array of trusted resources in the community as needed
- Offer an emotional check in as to how the client is dealing with the emotions as they begin divorce proceedings
- Help the client set tangible goals and a timeline of moving forward
- Inform the client of next steps and fees associated with their role in the process
- Send follow-up emails or phone calls
Outstanding candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree + in Psychology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in coaching or related field
- 10+ years of experience in customer service
- 5+ years of knowledge in legal services specifically family law
- Multi-task: kick ass efficiently and prioritize with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Be creative
- Know their “why” and understand ours