WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND HOW IS IT USED?
If you fill out the contact form on this website, personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state) will be provided. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do NOT submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Otherwise, the information you provide to us will allow us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, information about your visit may be tracked and stored in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Such information is automatically captured and saved information electronically. Examples of the information that may be collected include:
- Internet protocol address;
- Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our sites;
- browser or computer used to access our sites;
- the number of links clicked within the sites;
- the date and time of visits;
- the web page from which you arrived to our sites;
- the pages viewed on the site; and
- searches/queries conducted via our sites.
- The information collected in web server logs help administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will NOT sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others. We will NOT make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data has been collected, if any;
- change/correct any data collected;
- request deletion of any data collected; and/or
- opt out of future communications.
If our information practices change in a significant way, we reserve the right to post policy changes here.