Our Family Law Attorneys are intelligent, driven, flexible, tenacious, and proactive leaders who fight for the best outcome for their clients. They are team players, committed to honesty and integrity, and are active participants in internal initiatives and the Sodoma Law culture.
- Licensed and in good standing with the North Carolina State Bar.
- 0-2 years (or more) experience working in a law firm. (Family law preferred).
- Demonstrates a passion for practicing family law.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills specifically in high-stress and emotional situations.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while showing empathy to all clients.
Outstanding candidates for this position should be:
- Creative and able to think outside of the box.
- Problem solvers with the ability to identify solutions.
- Active members of their community (Gaston, Cleveland, and Lincoln County involvement is a plus).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness incentive, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, excellent working environment, PTO, and paid holidays.
At Sodoma Law, we have a different way of looking at things. Whether clients need a holistic approach to their case or a gladiator in the courtroom, we serve their needs to get the results they deserve. This kind of advocacy is very special and is the lens through which we do our best work. Candidates who are servant leaders, know their “why” and understand ours: we encourage you to fill out the application form below or contact our in-house recruiter, Aneisha Goffin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.442.0000.
Sodoma Law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sodoma Law complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the firm has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, compensation, and training.